Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First Deadzone test paint

I got in on the Deadzone Kickstarter a while back and received my package before Christmas. I finally got around to messing around with them a bit. The "restic" material they made these out of is a blessing and a curse. It glues well with superglue and is positionable with hot water. Cleaning flash off is nigh impossible though, as it can only be removed by cutting. Not scraping or sanding, but cutting. Sigh.
Anyway, I painted up a plague stage 3 as a test. I hate the bright purple pink they have as studio models and went with a more plagued look with greens yellows and dark reds.
He didn't turn out too bad, so I will keep with this scheme.

Comments welcome,
Papa Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment