Monday, August 24, 2009

Chapter Changing

So I've decided to change about 3000 pts of space marines from my current "made up" chapter to the Mortifactors chapter. Mine (the one on the left) wasn't too far off from Mortifactors anyway, so I didn't have to strip or reprime. Even the my chapter marking was a maltise cross with a skull in it, so all I need to do is paint over the cross. I though it turned out pretty decent.

I plan on using several chaplain models for actual chaplains, librarians and maybe even veteran sgt. for vet squads or sternguard.

Questions, comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment