Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Car Wars motorcycles


Two cycles in 28mm or 1/48 or whatever scale you want to call it. They are both hot wheels. The green one was from a thrift shop, and I couldn't find much info on it from the inter webs. For game purposes, it will count as having an armored top. The red one is the Batcycle. I swapped his head and hacked off his cape. To cover the cape hack, I used a mantic deadzone bit to cover it and make it look like he has some type of armor. (Bullets are flying, after all.) I also used press molded mantic enforcer shields to add armor to the front.

Up close of the not dark knight.

And here are two wrecks I whipped up to use as cover or obstacles.
Thanks for visiting, questions and comments are welcome as always.
Papa Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment